Please note that my climbing blog has moved to / Mein Kletter-Blog ist jetzt hier:
sabrinaclimbs.blogspot.com

Current Time / Aktuelle Uhrzeit in Seattle

Weather / Wetter

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!

Ok, first of all - Happy New Year!
Also erst mal ein gutes neues Jahr!

Second, I finished the first of my Pipi stockings today.
Zweitens: Einer meiner Pipi Langstrumpf Socken ist fertig.



Well, I don't have a picture of the final product yet, but this will give you a good idea.
Ich habe im Moment noch kein Foto vom fertigen Strumpf, aber dieses Bild zeigt den Fortschritt ganz gut.

For New Year's Eve, Steve and I went to a show at the Tractor Tavern in Ballard, where we saw Mark Pickerel and his Praying Hands who opened for the Dusty 45s. It was a great show!
An Silvester waren Steve und ich in der Tractor Tavern in Ballard, wo wir Mark Pickerel and his Praying Hands und die Dusty 45s gesehen haben. Super Konzert!

No comments:

Post a Comment