Please note that my climbing blog has moved to / Mein Kletter-Blog ist jetzt hier:
sabrinaclimbs.blogspot.com

Current Time / Aktuelle Uhrzeit in Seattle

Weather / Wetter

Thursday, January 07, 2010

A new laptop!

I have entered the modern age! The new laptop arrived yesterday unexpectedly early! Yipee!
Ich bin nun endlich auch in modernen Zeiten angekommen. Der neue Laptop ist gestern unerwartet geliefert worden. Hurra!


And it has these awesome features, like a built in camera that can take pictures of you while you work on the computer.
Und er hat ganz tolle Sachen, wie eine eingebaute Kamera, mit der man sich selbst beim Arbeiten am Computer fotographieren kann.



Or you can be creative like this:
Oder man kann kreativ sein:


And the new cases for my knitting needles from dellaQ arrived as well! Oh, how I love shopping (actually I don't, but this was all done over the internet - the only way I like it)!
Und die neuen Behälter für die Stricknadeln von dellaQ sind auch geliefert worden! Ach wie schön ist Shopping (nein, eigentlich nicht, ausser wenn ich alles im Internet bestellen kann, wie es hier der Fall war)!

No comments:

Post a Comment