Please note that my climbing blog has moved to / Mein Kletter-Blog ist jetzt hier:
sabrinaclimbs.blogspot.com

Current Time / Aktuelle Uhrzeit in Seattle

Weather / Wetter

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I can finally reveal the secret knitting project!
Ich kann endlich mein geheimes Strickprojekt veröffentlichen!


Baby booties and a hat for Zerah's baby boy - due February 14. May they keep the little guy warm!
Babyschuhe und eine Mütze für Zerahs kleinen Jungen - der am 14. Februar geboren werden soll. Hoffentlich werden sie den Kleinen schön warm halten!

Zerah and Sean are going to use cloth diapers and, after learning about my knitting addiction, Zerah asked me if I would knit the boy some wool pants to put over the diapers. She picked Tiny Birds Organic Merino Wool Longies, which I happily started today.
Zerah und Sean wollen Baumwollwindeln benutzen. Und nachdem sie von meiner Sricksucht mitbekommen haben, hat Zerah mich gefragt, ob ich dem Kleinen nicht ein Paar Wollhosen stricken würde, die über die Windeln passen. Sie hat sich die Tiny Birds Organic Merino Wool Longies ausgesucht, die ich heute freudig begonnen habe.


The reason why I was able to move on to the baby pants is that I finished my Pipi Longstockings! Some of the final stitches were knit at The Honey Bear Bakery at Third Place Books where I met with Wendy the other night. I had never been there before and it turned out to be a nice place to hang out, knit, and have some tea.
Ich konnte mich an die Babyhosen machen, da die Pipi Langstrümpfe fertig sind! Die letzten Maschen habe ich in der Honey Bear Bakery im Third Place Books gestrickt, wo ich mich mit Wendy kürzlich getroffen habe. Ich war dort noch nie, aber fand es sehr angenehm, dort zu stricken und Tee zu trinken.

Wendy finished her first scarf - WOHOO! And is already diligently knitting on a baby blanket for baby boy Florance. How cool is that!?
Wendy hat ihren erst Schal fertiggestrickt - Hurra! Und sie ist schon fleissig am Schaffen an einer Babydecke für den kleinen Florance-Jungen. Toll, oder?

And here are the stockings:
Und hier sind die Socken:


I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Zerah6:44 PM

    You rock Sabrina. The hat & booties are awesome and I'm impressed you already started on the longies. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a knitting addict too, but with no where near your skill. The stockings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete